Most understand that their local chamber of commerce helps grow the community as a whole. But it’s the key benefits that really make an impact for local businesses.
Enjoy making connections at one of our MANY networking events! If you need more professional relationships, we’ll help facilitate through these interactive events:
- Business After Hours
- Chamber Coffee
- Lunch WISE Wednesday
- This is a collaborative series exclusively for women that includes a time of powerful networking, a motivational “TED-type” talk as well as a chance to learn more about your community.
- Ribbon Cuttings, Ground Breakings & Open Houses
- Chamber Annual Meeting & Dinner
- Enjoy a great themed night with fellow community members as we award top notch people and update on Chamber happenings.
- Business Expo
- Showcase your business and what you do to the public.
- Business Professionals Day
- Celebrate the “gate-keepers” of your business by sending them to a lunch where they could win a prize.
- Member Appreciation Luncheon
- Join us in the parking lot for a delicious cook out to celebrate our members!
People need to know and understand your brand. Let us help you promote your business through:
- Bulk Mailing
- We can help you save money on mailings over 200 items.
- Ribbon Cutting
- For new businesses, milestone anniversaries, remodels and many other reasons to celebrate.
- Email Blast
- Want to get a message out? Let us help you send an email advertisement to our members.
- Sponsorship opportunities
- Donate branded items
- Business Expo Booth
See our advocacy efforts.
Keep your company up to date and ahead of the curve through ongoing training and accelerator programs:
- Boot Camp
- Legislative Events
- A group of small business mentors
- BOSS – Business Owners Sharing Solutions
- A discussion aimed at helping businesses share solutions to specific relatable topics.
It’s always about profit and loss, and we have cost savings for your business: