Richland Idea Audition
The Richland Idea Audition is a pitch contest that is held annually in Richland County.
Entrepreneurs have four minutes to pitch their ideas to a panel of judges for a chance to win a top prize of $5,000. The second place idea will receive $2,500 and third place $1,000. Those who make it through the preliminary round will pitch during the final round of judging to a live audience.
Organizations collaborating on Richland Idea Audition include: Richland Area Chamber and Economic Development, Richland County Foundation, Braintree Business Development Center, Community Improvement Corporation of Shelby, Downtown Mansfield Inc., Idea Works, North Central State College, North End Community Improvement Collaborative (NECIC), SCORE, Small Business Development Center, and the Ohio State University at Mansfield.
Articles About the Event
- Mansfield detective wins $5,000 for a business idea
- Richland Idea Audition, 2019
- Richland Idea Audition, 2018
- See Tomorrow’s Ideas Today
- Have an idea for a new business or product? Pitch it at Richland Idea Audition
- GALLERY: Idea Audition
- Richland County to hold first-ever Idea Audition, entrepreneurs can win $5,000
- Local entrepreneurs will pitch ideas at Richland Idea Audition